Saturday, January 9, 2010

Oh my gah... >:/

OMG things are SO stressful right now...New things at work, making sure my work schedule fits with my school schedule, home stuff, etc. But OH WAIT...my work schedule doesn't really matter if I'm not even IN SCHOOL! Well here's the deal on that...

I checked my school account today to verify my schedule so I could give a copy to my boss and to see exactly what day this week classes start back. Well guess what...the bastards PURGED MY SCHEDULE! Oh it gets better...they sent me an e-mail saying it was going to be deleted tody at 10:30am because they had not received my payment for tuition yet. Uh, DING DONG!! My tuition is paid for via a Federal loan THROUGH the effing SCHOOL! So they KNEW the money was coming. It was a guaranteed thing. Oh, it still gets better...When I checked my accoung at 1:30pm today (before I went to work), my account showed that the school did indeed receive the loan payment for tuition! So they had the money, but they deleted my schedule anyway! WTF! I'm SO F***ING ANGRY!!! AAAHHH!!! So I sent back a nice e-mail reply telling them they DO have my money and they need to step up their game and fix this asap. I'm gonna call Monday, too, so we'll see how it goes. Wish me luck...

Ok, enough bitching. It's stressing me out all over again. So what else do I have to talk about...Oh yes!...

I apologize for being absent for so long. I was really sick all this week and my computer was the last thing on my mind. But now I'm feeling all better, so I'm hoping to get back into this on a regular basis now, assuming there are no more interruptions...

Well, I don't have any recent ghost stories to share (I've been too preoccupied and busy at work to pay attention), but my coworker did kinda go nuts-o the other night. He walked in and started yelling about how pissed he is at our manager for having a pet (the newest employee and his best friend's wife). He said he thinks she's doing...sexual...things to the manager in order to get her way, he's pissed she gets first choice in work days/times, etc. I totally agree, but sheesh lol I was honestly a tad bit uncomfortable...

Oh, so it has been snowing here constantly for the past 3 or so days, yet we only have maybe 2 inches on the ground and it hasn't been above freezing in at least a week. Weird...But the roads are pretty treacherous, mainly at night. Even the main highways in town. It's fun to see. It wasn't fun when I got in a fight with a curb the first day the snow fell, though...lol

Well, I'm not feeling so inspired right now due to the immense stress I'm under, so I think I'm gonna call it quits for tonight and go watch The Hangover.

Hasta la vista...baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment