Sunday, December 27, 2009

1st Post!

So I finally set up my own blog page. Thanks go out to Tiffany Gibson, my sister from another mother. Much love sis.

I was a bit apprehensive at first seeing as this is all so new to me, but when she mentioned I could possibly end up making money off of it, I was all for it! Haha I mean seriously, who can turn down money these days? It's like they say, beggars can't be choosers...

Anyway, back to what I was saying. As I was setting up my profile, all I could think was, "What the hell am I going to blog about?! What do people normally blog about?" After much debate, I realized that there is no set way to blog. Blogging is simply an outlet for people to talk about anything they feel like talking about, which is very appealing to me since I'm against conformity. So really, I was going to write about whatever the hell I wanted to write about anyway, regardless of what those before me have done...

So I bet you're now wondering, "Soooo what are you going to blog about??"

If I told you I'd have to kill you...No seriously, if you want to know, then just read my new posts. I don't know what I will write about. All I can tell you is it'll be totally random and will not follow a pattern, unless you consider randomness a pattern...ok, ok...so one thing you can count on reading about is my job and all the crazy shit that goes on from day to day. Trust me, you don't want to miss that...

So sit back, relax, and enjoy the show!...

2 comments:

  1. haha, miss tmeig I know that one day i'll end up in one of these blogs, and that makes me scared. I don't know what you will say about me lol, but any rate i'm sure we will be at applebees soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So why can't I view your profile? Even though I'm signed in, it won't let me access your page. LET ME SEE!!! lol

    And oh, trust me. I already have plenty I could say about you on here. There's no shortage of Jeremy stories lol But don't fear, I'll go easy on you. Maybe...

    ReplyDelete