Monday, December 28, 2009

I love me some radio...

As usual, work was boring as shit today. Actually, it was unusually boring. I mean, of course I have my Monopoly game on my cell phone that I can, and do, play, but some human interaction wouldn't hurt...

Speaking of Monopoly, I finally figured out how to beat the AI players without fail every single time. That's right, I'm a genius (with too much free time on her hands). I beat their asses so bad I'm sure they run home to their little AI parents whining and crying about how much they suck and how much I rule. OWNAGE. But anyway, yeah, so now that I have mastered Monopoly on my phone, I now sit in the little nook next to the radio behind the counter, blaring rock music, screaming at my phone every time one of the AI's threatens my Monopoly empire. And I scream, "Yeah, bitch! Take THAT!" every time they land on Times Square and pay me $20 million. Oh yeah...

Ok back to the whole human interaction part...(btw I welcome visitors)...

So as I was sitting at my work, being bored to tears, the DJ came on on the radio station I was listening to and suggested people call in requests. So I did. And then we chatted about where we're from, how long we've lived here, etc etc. It was a nice bonding moment where I temporarily thought I may have found my soulmate due to his impecable taste in music. Yes, I was THAT bored and lonely...like I said, visitors welcome.

OH...and the ghost that calls my work home? Yeah, he visited, too. But that's a story for another day...

Stay tuned for more when we come back!

2 comments:

  1. Ghost? What?!
    You can't just leave me hanging like this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, see...that's the point. I leave the reader hangin' and it makes him/her come back for more haha it's genius. And that's how I'll boost popularity. Ads, here I come! hahaha

    ReplyDelete